Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What, it's March already?

Where is the year going? Today is a lovely sunny day in Morecambe and I am contemplating a blustery walk along the promenade later as a treat for working hard all morning. I am nearing completion on two websites but sometimes the sunshine calls and I have to enjoy it.

Yesterday I found a lovely person on Twitter - @IngridAmy - who shares a mutual love of all things cake. The upshot of our tweets was the declaration that the week of 16th May 2011 is now Cake Week. Thanks to Tumblr I had a blog/website up and running within 15 minutes. Already made a couple of posts but I am hoping everyone will join in and post their own pics, recipes etc of favourite cakes. There's also a section for cake-related questions. Why not drop by and have a look?

Well, back to work I go while I chat with my Twitter friends at the #watercoolermoment

No comments: